"Let Those Who For A Long Time, Have Been Outcasts, Outlaws And Criminals;
Now Become Soldiers For Christ." - The Order 777
"Therefore, Take Up The Full Armor Of God, So That You Will Be Able To Resist In The Evil Day, And Having Done Everything To Stand Firm" - Ephesians 6:13
- The Order 777 (Latin: Commilitones de Ordo VII VII VII, "Comrades of Order 777") is a Christian Military Order inspired by medieval military orders of knighthood, of which the Order is a spiritual descendant.
- The Order is dedicated to guard Christianity. The Order is security consultant for the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- The Order takes its name from the number 777 as it is significant in the Christian context, opposed to and greater than the number of the beast.
- The Order is inter-denominational and accepts members if they are baptized Christians, willing to profess their faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, to submit to the Chain of Command and to the Statutes of the Order.
- The Order maintains a Intelligence Service and operates international. The Order led counter-sabotage operations in Liberia, Uganda, DR Congo, Republic Karabakh and Malta as well as a covert operation in Zimbabwe.
- The Order further maintains "Special Operation Units", some of whom led military operations in the Savage Islands and in Iraq (Operation Nazarene).