- The Order 777 (Latin: Commilitones de Ordo VII VII VII, "Comrades of Order 777") is a Christian order, charitable organization, and counterjihadi group inspired by medieval military orders of knighthood, especially the Knights Templar, of which the Order is a spiritual descendant.
- The Order is dedicated primarily to defending Christians from persecution by radical Islamists and terrorist networks, as well as to halt and reverse the Islamization of otherwise secular or Christian nations.
- The Order further makes a stand against the illuminati infiltration of Christian institutions, against cultural marxism and against the agenda of the so-called New World Order!
- The Order also engages in missionary activity, philanthropy, and ecumenism.
- The Order takes its name from the number 777 as it is significant in the Christian context, opposed to and greater than the number of the beast.
- The Order is inter-denominational and accepts members so long as they are baptized Christians willing to profess their faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Order runs a para-intelligence agency, The Order also led counter-sabotage operations in Liberia, Uganda, DR Congo, Republic Karabakh and Malta as well as a covert operation in Zimbabwe. and maintains international connections.
- The Order maintains paramilitary "special operation units", some of whom led military operations in the Savage Islands in 2013 and presently in Iraq.